Sunday, October 19, 2008

Behance's Action Method now online!



You may have seen or used the Action Method products offered by Behance. The Action Method is a productivity method created to streamline the process of seeing an idea or project through to completion (you can read more about it here). I am really excited because Behance finally decided to go online with this method, making it much more accessible (and free!). I just started setting up my account, but so far I am loving the interface, and it looks like a great web app for getting yourself organized and tackling any sort of project you have going on (or have been putting off for months).



http://www.actionmethod.com/
(Don't worry about signing up for a paid account; it looks to me like the free account offers most of the same features.)

No comments: